Because travelling can be sometimes a difficult logistic exercise, here are my travel tips to make it easier next time you fly away!
What to put in your handbag before leaving?
- Check that your passport is still valid for more than six months.
- Check online if a visa is required before your departure – it would be silly to be blocked at the airport on the day of departure!
- Print your tickets in paper format – so yes, I can hear some people would say it’s a bit old school, but in the meantime, it could save you in the event of battery failure on your phone or even an internet failure!
- Put “emergency belongings” in your cabin luggage – by that, I mean a pair of clothes to save you from the hassle in case your checked luggage is lost.
- Upgrade your mobile with the 20 best Travel Apps to download for free.
- Don’t forget your phone charger or at least its USB cable – travellers often tend to use their phone a lot especially during trips with long stopovers.
- An adapter can also be useful because moving to another country can sometimes involve changing the type of electrical outlet.